Making sure we get value for money
Updated: 21 May 2018
Organisations funded through the Supporting People programme are required to submit Value for Money (VFM) information on an annual basis to ensure services are cost effective and good quality.
We will contact each organisation when a VFM return is due. The following VFM guidance has been developed to assist in the completion and submission of the VFM data.
- Download the Value for Money Staff Analysis form ( 102 KB)
- Download the guidance notes for the Staff Analysis form ( 32 KB)
- Download a sample budget submission ( 24 KB)
- Download the Supporting People financial return 2017/18 template ( 29 KB)
- Download the Short Guide for Eligibility of Services for Supporting People ( 125 KB)
- Download the Supporting People Apportionment Guidance for Providers ( 357 KB)
If you have any concerns or are experiencing difficulties with the completion of the monitoring information please contact the Supporting People team.