Selling your property

Updated: 19 Aug 2018
You may be asked to repair the hoyuse by your local council
Making a complaint
If you do not intend to live in the property or let it, what are your long term proposals?
If a property is left empty for a period of time its condition is likely to deteriorate, you may be required to carry out works by your local council if it is causing a nuisance or damage to adjoining properties.
If you wish to sell your property you should contact an estate agent who will advise you on how to put a property up for sale or auction.