Choosing where you want to live

Updated: 12 Nov 2018
The wider your area of choice, the more chance you have of finding a home quickly
Ulidia Housing Association homes in Enniskillen
When you apply for housing or request a transfer, you should pick one or preferably two areas where you are prepared to live. There may be a number of landlords with accommodation in your areas of choice and you can also choose which landlords you wish to be considered by.
You can also extend your areas of choice by picking a wider General Housing Area (GHA) which would include more estates and possibly a greater choice of landlords. You can obtain more information by contacting us or your existing landlord.